The begining

Monday, August 28, 2006

Just the start

This is all new to me. I have decided to do this for many reasons....Just have yet to figure them all out. I know it is just something that I wanted to try out and maybe somewhere along the line something that I write might help another individual or some individual may help me. I know that reading some of Tammy Lynn Etheridge (michaels) posts have inspired me, made me cry and actually helped me through some rough times in my life or actually made me feel that no matter how famous you become... People are real reguardless and have just as many bad times as good times so hopefully she randomly reads other blogs and comes across this one and can see.... I am really appericative of what she has said in some of her posts. So hopefully this is a new start for me, an outlet, something that I can turn to when I have nothing else left to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home